Complains from ADMINS

If You're not satisfied of something or somebody on the server,post here
FeNiX
CS:S Admin

28 Aug 2011 01:20

What's up with the fight paja, it's not allowed to use exploit on maps and he can slay you if he wants, me personally i would tp you first then i would slay you but that's my way, you play in csmega for an year now and you still don't know about exploits lol!.About zm_sklad there is an invisible texture where humans and zombies go on.Cat to fix a map exploit, bug you don't just update the server u must edit the map which in most cases get's bugged or missing textures...

CaT

28 Aug 2011 10:57

Thank you for the explanaton Fenix

Btw when we making demo why we cant see the player list when we press tab on keyboard
How do we clarify which player is whom

CaT

28 Aug 2011 17:05

OK , here we go ..
Who the fu*ck changed my zombie skills losers ?
I cannot infect anyone , i stab them a lot of that they should die from bleeding, i hear the sound that i am stabbing them But no they are still human,i saw that when i was trying to inf them other zombies come and inf them immidieately , so what the fak ?

Peace :D

FeNiX

29 Aug 2011 04:26

Zombie skills-L O L,maybe it's a bug connected with you since everyone else don't have a simular problem.

CaT

29 Aug 2011 09:53

FeNiX wrote:Zombie skills-L O L,maybe it's a bug connected with you since everyone else don't have a simular problem.
no its not a bug and still dont work ? ıs this your guys new method keep me out infecting people instead of giving permenant ban ? :D
bunch of losers

pong

29 Aug 2011 11:49

its just a bug it happend to me lots of times i heard the stabing noise but no inf .....

CaT

29 Aug 2011 14:41

pong wrote:its just a bug it happend to me lots of times i heard the stabing noise but no inf .....
WOW what a buuuug, after a week almost ! not hours

LOST

11 Jul 2012 21:26

Dear Head Admins
some times when I use to play, on the zombie server I get Banned for no Reason (like that).
and when I check the SourceBans.com I found out there (unfair reasons) things I never did.
I am sure that some players have friendship connection with some Admins, and they use that (friendship) for their own interest !
something is fishy about those Admins ?
some admins they are disconnected from the server for a days or weeks maybe, and (like that) they just banning players.
they even don't know for what reason they are banning me, they just heard that (I blocked or I unfairly disconnected) from one of their ( friends ).
(again without proof)
________________________________________________________________________________________________________
note:
Dear Admins (nut Head-Admins) if some one told you go and bann that player, (Don't Trust Him) even if he is one of your Friends, He most proof it with a Pictures or with a Demo File.
And you most be connected to the server 8 hr daily, to see who is braking the rules and then banned hem as you want.
am I right? (Head-Admins)

LOST

11 Jul 2012 21:27

Dear Head-Admins
to day my IP hes been banned for reason (script use) I don't even know what that means!.
so please can anyone tell me more about (script use) ???
I know that 2hr nut that much bout I hate that when I get bann for (no Reason) WHY!
I am the first player who get banned for that reason (script use) !, I checked the bann list in sourcebans.com there is no one has been banned for that reason except me. so Dear new Admin (FuZzY) can you tell more about (script use) and how did you know or find out that i use (script), and again what is (script use) means.

LOST

11 Jul 2012 21:28

Dear Head-Admins
I get banned 1d reason (script use) again ?????
so how i can proof that i don't use (script) ?????
Dear Admin (AiM)
when you get infected here by me
I inf you without using script
First every one knows that any zombie gets head-shot from hes back he moves forward so fast...
what I means is Admin epOx (fuzzy) was here
and when I get head-shot from my back I moved so fast and then you get infected
so why you banning me for reason script use and I didn't do nothing.
where is the Head-Admins can you explain this for me?
and this time its nut (1hr) or (8hr) its s whole 1d
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
note:
first: I am |METAL GEAR SOLID| SNAKE vip platinum member
second: Admin (AiM!) I am nut a child to deal with me like that Banning me just because I infected you. this is (unfire)
third: Admin (AiM!) don't get mad when you lose the round by getting infected play for fun :)
fourth: if you don't believe me ask Admin epOx (fuzzy)