Как се зарежда команда на определен бутон.

*DANGER*
Developer
Developer

30 Dec 2008 03:18

Тук ще обясня как се зарежда команда на определен бутон.

Примерно ако командата е !ztele тя трябва да бъде изпълнена в чата и за да не си играете постоянно да пишете,зареждате си бутон който като натиснете ще изпълни тази команда.

И така отваряте вашата конзола и поставяте следното:

bind j "say !ztele" ----->> това значи че когато сега натиснете бутон "J" когато сте в зомби сървъра ще се телепортирате.

bind = команда за един вид пряк път

"J" = Бутон който ще запаметите

"say !ztele" = команда за изпълнение (кавичките са задължителни)

Това важи за всички команди които се изпълняват в чата,естествено проверете дали този въпросен бутон вече не е зает с нещо.
Support questions belong to the forum, not to my PM Box!.

The box said 'You need Windows XP or better' .... so I installed linux.

c0nn3c71ng

30 Dec 2008 11:04

Това е много полезно..Аз съм байднал смеха,hi all и едно,две оръжия

П.П. DANGER в ман1а вече имат нови карти така че ще има яко конкоренция

ХИЩНИКЪТ
Forum God
Forum God

30 Dec 2008 11:30

c0nn3c71ng wrote:Това е много полезно..Аз съм байднал смеха,hi all и едно,две оръжия

П.П. DANGER в ман1а вече имат нови карти така че ще има яко конкоренция
Чакай,чакай,какъв смях и h1 all си бийнднал?
Относно картите:Доколкото забелязах имаме подобрения в зомби мода,така че Мания да се чувства конкурирана. ;)
ХИЩНИКЪТ

yuio109o

02 Mar 2009 17:25

After several minutes' thought, Harry tore the obituary out of the Prophet, folded it carefully, and tucked it inside the first volume of \iPractical Defensive Magic and its Use against the Dark Arts\i. Then he threw the rest of the newspaper onto the rubbish pile and turned to face the room. It was much tidier. The only things left out of place were today's \iDaily Prophet\i, still lying on the bed, and on top of it, the piece of broken mirror.
Harry moved across the room, slid the mirror fragment off today's \iProphet\i, and unfolded the newspaper. He had merely glanced at the headline when he had taken the rolled-up paper from the delivery owl early that morning and thrown it aside, after noting that it said nothing about Voldemort. Harry was sure that the Ministry was leaning on the \iProphet\i to suppress news about Voldemort. It was only now, therefore, that he saw what he had missed.
Across the bottom half of the front page a smaller headline was set over a picture of Dumbledore striding along, looking harried:

Coming next week, the shocking story of the flawed genius considered by many to be the greatest wizard of his generation. Striping away the popular image of serene, silver-bearded wisdom, Rita Skeeter reveals the disturbed childhood, the lawless youth, the life-long feuds, and the guilty secrets that Dumbledore carried to his grave, WHY was the man tipped to be the Minister of Magic content to remain a mere headmaster? WHAT was the real purpose of the secret organization known as the Order of the Phoenix? HOW did Dumbledore really meet his end?
The answers to these and many more questions are explored in the explosive new biography, \iThe Life and Lies of Albus Dumbledore\i, by Rita Skeeter, exclusively interviewed by Berry Braithwaite, page 13, inside.
Harry led them all back into the kitchen where wow gold, laughing and chattering, they settled on chairs, buy cheap wow dold, sat themselves upon Aunt Petunia's gleaming work surfaces, or leaned up against her spotless appliances; Ron, long and lanky; Hermione wow gold, her bushy hair tied back in a long plait lord of the rings gold; Fred and George, grinning identically; Bill, badly scarred and long-haired; Mr. Weasley, kind-faced, balding, his spectacles a little awry; Mad-Eye, battle-worn, one-legged, his bright blue magical eye whizzing in its socket; Tonks, whose short hair was her favorite shade of bright pink; Lupin, grayer, more lined; Fleur, slender and beautiful, with her long silvery blonde hair; Kingsley, bald and broad-shouldered; Hagrid, with his wild hair and beard WOW Power leveling, standing hunchbacked to avoid hitting his head on the ceiling; and Mundungus Fletcher, small, dirty, and hangdog, with his droopy beady hound's eyes and matted hair. Harry's heart seemed to expand and glow at the sight: He
felt incredibly fond of all of them, even Mundungus wow gold, whom he had tried to strangle the last time they had met. Harry looking for wow gold at the world...

essential
CS:S Admin
CS:S Admin

02 Mar 2009 19:32

This is a bulgarian forum.so go away @@@@
[TF-141] eSSenTiaL

IGFLurkingFear

15 May 2009 14:21

1. Това очевадно е спам, не трябваше да отговаряш
2. Като така или иначе отговори, да не го беше цитирал :
  • мнението е дълго
  • мнението е точно над твоето
Иначе да, аз гледам да си bind-на някои команди ако ще ги ползвам,
!zstuck доста по - често :lol:

DREAM KILLER

23 Jun 2009 14:45

Това е много полезно благодаря. :)

massari_fen
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2009 21:19

Трябваше ми :)

BUSTER
Advanced Forumer
Advanced Forumer

25 Jul 2009 20:51

Да това е добро ще го пробвам, но искам да попитам какво стана с командата /Zstuck ? :?