BANNED for Good Skills

If You're not satisfied of something or somebody on the server,post here
Ahmed

21 Jan 2014 19:59

Hi,

I play by the name zak on the Bulgarian servers Dust-24/7 and Deathmatch server.
Today I was playing on Dust 24/7 and was banned by the admin named sk8 and he gave the reason as wallhack.
I was not hacking. Many players have accused me of using aimbot and wallhack as I am pretty well skilled at using the scout rifle.

I request the head-admin/admin to unban me and if you all want, I have started making demos of my gameplay since recently and can provide you with demos INCLUDING THE DEMO OF THE MATCH DURING WHICH SK8 banned me.

I don't use any hacks or cheats, never have and never will.

Thanks and regards.
Zaki Ahmed
(zak aka zak/2600Hz)

Ahmed

22 Jan 2014 10:44

Hi,

Me again, zak...

I am still waiting for HEAD admin's response...I would prefer talking to the HEAD admin directly.
I have the demo of the shot that got me banned due to jealousy... NO HACKING NO CHEATING.

I have the FULL demo of that session in which I took SK8's headshot with a scout and he banned me out of jealousy.

Waiting for the admin to reply ASAP.

Thanks and Regards
Zaki Ahmed aka zak

Ahmed

22 Jan 2014 20:45

I'm still waiting for the HEAD admin's response.

I request to be un-banned immediately as I was banned for no legit/valid reason. I have the demos to prove it.

Thanks and regards
Zaki Ahmed aka zak

csmega
Active User
Active User

07 Feb 2014 20:47

CSMEGA is a community of guys who wanna earn money , they no interesting for your problems or what you want.. You can post +10 posts but nobody will answer or help you.
in CSMEGA-BG you can buy an admin , and get protected by DANGER.

Don't play in their servers , thats the only way.

[blink]*CoLonel*[/blink]