How to be admin ?

A. Wesker
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

17 Mar 2011 17:09

If not need bans i can just slay players what problems? and for players good because will be admin who often on server.
Skype - mikhail9070
Enough just write that i do not need you and not be silent.

angel.from.hell
Forum God
Forum God

17 Mar 2011 18:44

If we need another admins the players who was chosen will get mesage! Stop spamming the topic!!!
[blink]Genntleman in world of d*mbas*es[/blink]

A. Wesker
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

27 Mar 2011 22:17

*DANGER* are you alive? [Good Bye] RaPLeX <---- new admin??? this is joke? where did you get it? he dont know how to play and rules too, and how all little time on server. Maybe its time to think about it or you do not care about server, i hope is was mistake. Many players want that i was an admin so what? I old player all know me, will be many time on server everyday. I have good memories on this server, i here a long time and did not want see how the server crashes.
Demo for those who want see who is this raplex. http://www.4shared.com/file/B0yOjQBA/_online.html
http://stats.csmega-bg.com/hlstats.php? ... layer=2185

Xeon-sDK
Advanced Forumer
Advanced Forumer

27 Mar 2011 22:26

A. Wesker wrote:*DANGER* are you alive? [Good Bye] RaPLeX <---- new admin??? this is joke? where did you get it? he dont know how to play and rules too, and how all little time on server. Maybe its time to think about it or you do not care about server, i hope is was mistake. Many players want that i was an admin so what? I old player all know me, will be many time on server everyday. I have good memories on this server, i here a long time and did not want see how the server crashes.
Demo for those who want see who is this raplex. http://www.4shared.com/file/B0yOjQBA/_online.html
http://stats.csmega-bg.com/hlstats.php? ... layer=2185
right Wesker

1. he not play 2 monaths and admin ? he not have forum account
2. he not help in server and ignoring server rules
3. he not play 3 hours in day
4. he not know how play 0_0
5. he not know how use admin_menu

mhmmm maybe he pay for admin ??
-|PRO_sTTRETs|-Paja

A. Wesker
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

27 Mar 2011 23:18

Its not funny he just present on server.

pong

27 Mar 2011 23:49

i believe he will get use to the administration some people envy too much its just a gamee

Xeon-sDK
Advanced Forumer
Advanced Forumer

27 Mar 2011 23:51

pong wrote:i believe he will get use to the administration some people envy too much its just a gamee
hahahaha Game ? yep it is but do you like '' you want get admin and you are good for admin and old player and you see one player get admin for notting '' ??
-|PRO_sTTRETs|-Paja

A. Wesker
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

12 Apr 2011 14:36

Hello *DANGER*
Why can not I be admin? I honestly, do not break the rules, know rules of the game, if i wrong, i say that i wrong. I want to be in favor of you, i am not your enemy. Players also want to see me in admins. Maybe because Im russian? yes, I almost like the bulgarians understand words. When i was an admin here, i almost did not play, just watching and banned players who brake the rules. I hope that you do not will be silent and answer me. I will no longer ask, just answer me please.

Ace666
Advanced Forumer
Advanced Forumer

02 May 2011 00:09

Not that it`s my job ,but shouldn`t the admin in a bulgarian server atleast know Bulgarian language ... And what`s with the comments and comments regarding a single case of someone beeing an admin and then removed... As The predator said in the begining there will be a knew thread open for the place of an admin or the chosen User shall be alerted ... Spamming the thread is not needed ! SO STOP !!!!! :closedeyes: :closedeyes:
[CrazY JoB]*Ʀⱥƶ̸ϵʀ̷*

Xeon-sDK
Advanced Forumer
Advanced Forumer

02 May 2011 10:11

Ace666 wrote:Not that it`s my job ,but shouldn`t the admin in a bulgarian server atleast know Bulgarian language ... And what`s with the comments and comments regarding a single case of someone beeing an admin and then removed... As The predator said in the begining there will be a knew thread open for the place of an admin or the chosen User shall be alerted ... Spamming the thread is not needed ! SO STOP !!!!! :closedeyes: :closedeyes:
;)
-|PRO_sTTRETs|-Paja