In case that you got a ban from SMAC ULTR @ Anti Cheat:
1. If you have any configuration files that modify the game in any way, remove them.
2. If you have changed the settings of your video card, uninstall the driver and reinstall it and don't make any changes.
3. If you have a gaming mouse and have made settings such as:
3.1 Set shooting of the button 2x, 3x and so on
3.2 Set jumping on the same buttons or the scroll button
3.3 Loaded Macros
3.4 Everything but the sensitivity of the mouse
3.5 If you play from a laptop turn off the touchpad !!! The mouse hardware must be only one !!!
Set the mouse settings by default and adjust only the sensitivity of the mouse !!! (Reinstall the driver )
The mouse is the main reason you can get a ban for, so pay special attention. If it is old and the buttons are visibly not well ie. may have stucked for some reason, SMAC ULTR @ Anti Cheat may ban you because, for example, a shot or sneak button or a jump if loaded on the right-click button make more than the allowed clicks per second.
Test with another mouse.
4. If you have installed cheat programs you will get a ban!
5. If you have done the steps with your video card and mouse and still have problems, delete the game and download it again and do not change its files but use the game settings for adjustment.
6. Settings extremely important for SMAC ULTR @ Anti Chеаt to avoid a ban :
If you play through STEAM, go to the Counter-Strike Source \ cstrike \ custom \ folder, download archive and extract it inside.
If you downloaded the game from our site, update it from the desktop from your desktop:
or from the game folder:
and the settings will be automatically saved.
If you downloaded the game from another site, please follow the steps to play through STEAM.
RESTART THE GAME !!!
If you followed the instructions correctly, when you type in the game console net_graph 3 your lerp should be 15: